So, I’ve been nominated by this award by Colors of my Life! This is the first award I’ve been nominated for, so thanks so much for the nomination!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
So, 7 facts huh… Here we go:
- I’m wearing a red and white striped shirt as I write this.
- I went to a university open conference yesterday and was so tired I slept for 14 hours, only being interrupted once by my mum to eat some mangoes.
- I’ve read ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ 5 times, including required reading for school.
- I like eating raw onions, which has evoked very strong reactions from many people.
- I’m doing an internship for a fashion company and having never been interested in fashion, I’ve to regularly whip out the thesaurus for synonyms to words like “bold” and “dazzling”.
- I don’t eat any kind of meat except chicken and fish.
- I used to have waist-length hair, which I got chopped off till above my shoulders and the hairstylist was scandalised.
I’m so new so I hardly know any bloggers very well, and many I know have already been nominated… Most people nominate 10, I’m only nominating 5 for now! Email me if you’d like to be nominated!
That’s it, folks! And yes, Monday’s book post is delayed to tomorrow because of the aforementioned 14 hour nap.