Versatile Blogger Award!
So, I’ve been nominated by this award by Colors of my Life! This is the first award I’ve been nominated for, so thanks so much for the nomination!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
So, 7 facts huh… Here we go:
- I’m wearing a red and white striped shirt as I write this.
- I went to a university open conference yesterday and was so tired I slept for 14 hours, only being interrupted once by my mum to eat some mangoes.
- I’ve read ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ 5 times, including required reading for school.
- I like eating raw onions, which has evoked very strong reactions from many people.
- I’m doing an internship for a fashion company and having never been interested in fashion, I’ve to regularly whip out the thesaurus for synonyms to words like “bold” and “dazzling”.
- I don’t eat any kind of meat except chicken and fish.
- I used to have waist-length hair, which I got chopped off till above my shoulders and the hairstylist was scandalised.
I’m so new so I hardly know any bloggers very well, and many I know have already been nominated… Most people nominate 10, I’m only nominating 5 for now! Email me if you’d like to be nominated!
That’s it, folks! And yes, Monday’s book post is delayed to tomorrow because of the aforementioned 14 hour nap.